Alkalize or Die,
Miracle 2 of Utah
by Dr Theodore A. Baroody
This powerful title carries an important message that can benefit everyone - a message destined to revolutionize health care of the future with one simple principle - ALKALIZE YOURSELF!
The world is facing the largest health crisis in recorded history. Dr. Baroody's comprehensive research and clinical findings indicate that illness and disease are directly linked to overacidity in the system. The polluted air we breathe, the chemicalized food and water we ingest are just part of the problem. Stress on all levels - physical, emotional, mental, and even spiritual, cause the body to overproduce acid wastes, upsetting our delicate alkaline/acid balance.
By following the guidelines in this book you can evaluate your alkaline/acid situation, determine a course of correction, and achieve a high level of vitality and strength.
Learn how to:
- Clear definitions of alkaline and acid.
- What causes tissue acid wastes.
- Why hydrochloric acid is good for you and other acids are not.
- The alkaline needs of glands and organs.
- The truth about contagious diseases.
- How to prevent acid-related maladies that accelerate aging.
- Choose foods that create alkalinity.
- Prepare alkaline-forming meals using the 21 day meal planner.
- Take nutritional supplements for proper alkaline/acid balance.
- Use the new “super foods” for building alkalinity.
- Neutralize any type of stress.
Theodore A. Baroody, DC, ND, Ph.D., Dipl Acu. was born in Sanford NC in 1950. He received his B.S. in Psychology and his Masters degree in Educational counseling from Western Carolina University in 1974 and 1978. He received his D.C. degree from Life Chiropractic college of Marietta, Ga. in 1981. He further studied in Beirut, Lebanon and at Colombo Americano, Columbia, as well as having traveled extensively in Europe and Asia to gather information on the healing arts. Dr. Baroody later completed an N.D. from Clayton School of Naturopathy in 1991 after years of clinical research in his practice and received his Ph.D. in Nutrition from American Holistic College. He is a Certified Nutritional Consultant (C.N.C.), professional member of the American Association of Nutritional Consultants, and a diplomate in acupuncture.