The Fruit ‘N Such Can
The Preparedness Seeds Fruit ‘N Such Can provides a vital component for your food storage plan. Each #10 can contains 10 garden fruit and vegetable varieties designed to help you stay sane in hard times. While it is important to store the basics in preparation for true want, wheat and freeze dried foods can get old quickly, especially for children.
Think about how a pumpkin pie would taste after months of whole wheat bread. Or fresh watermelon or strawberries or a little huckleberry jam to spread on top. Variety helps to keep us sane and growing seasonal fruits can make hard times more bearable.
These Seeds are Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO and are not chemically treated. Because they are non-hybrid, seeds may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year’s planting.
- 10 seed packets sealed in a #10 can.
- Contains enough seed to plant more melon, berries, pumpkin etc. than your family could possibly eat in a season with still enough left over to can your own jams and jellies.
- Packaged for long term storage. Will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer at colder temperatures.
- All non-hybrid, open pollinated varieties
- Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection.
- Complete planting instructions included.
* Varieties Included:
CANTALOUPE, Hales Best Jumbo 10g
HONEY DEW, Green Flesh 10g
WATERMELON, Crimson Sweet 10g
GROUND CHERRY 300 seeds
GARDEN HUCKLEBERRY 300 seeds
ALPINE STRAWBERRY, Alexandria 300 seeds
CANARY MELON, Yellow 10 g
TOMATO, Large Red Cherry 5 g
PUMPKIN, Connecticut Field 10 g
CASABA MELON, Golden Beauty 10 g
*Important – Because of the shortage of Non-Hybrid seed, substitutions may occur!
These seeds will keep for AT LEAST 4-5 years on a shelf at 70 degrees and much longer if kept at lower temperatures.
|Gardening Seeds Price List|
|Garden Seed Assortments||Weight||Container||SalePrice||Suggested Retail|
|Fruits ‘N Such Can||1 lb||#10 can||$43.00||$46.00|
There are no reviews yet.